Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Breast Cancer Awareness Video

Hey guys so I took a vacation from my youtube channel for a while.....I know I know bad Jasmine....but I am officially back!!!! And I come back to all my lovely subbies with a breast cancer awareness video! 

My best friend (Aquina) does alot to raise awareness about breast cancer during the month of October. Last year we did a shoot all about breast cancer and so this year i recreated the look that I did on my model for her campaign. 

Make sure that you check out my bestie's website she is an amazing photographer, mua, graphic designer, mommy and friend! Her website link will be below! Don't forget to comment, rate and sub!!!!

See you next time lovelies!!!!! 

>>>>>>>>Aquina's Website: www.alashae.com<<<<<<<<<





Products Used:

Mac's Painterly paint pot
Mac's Madly Personal Pigment
Mac's Embark E/S
Mac's Ricepaper E/S
NYC Liquid Liner
Mac's Smolder Eye Kohl
Mac's Zoom Lash Mascara
Lash Stilletto Mascara
Mac Blush in Raizen
Nars Albatross Highlighter
Nars Desire Blush
Mac's True Babe Lipglass
Mac's BBQ Lipliner
Sephora brown Lipgloss---sorry i cant remember the name guys









No comments:

Post a Comment